Sonoff - SNZB-04 Wireless Door/Window Sensor (ZigBee 2.4 GHz)
SNZB-04 is a ZigBee low-energy wireless door/window sensor that makes you know the opening/closing status of door and window by separating the magnet from the transmitter. Connect it with the Bridge and you can create a smart scene to trigger other devices.
Model number: SNZB-04
Vendor Name: Sonoff
- Functions: Low-energy, monitor the opening and closing status of doors or windows through separating the transmitter from the magnet. Trigger other connected devices on or off via smart scene.
- Pairing time: 30s
- Matched gateways: SONOFF ZBBridge and gateways supporting ZigBee 3.0 wireless protocol. Detailed information is in accordance with the final product.
- ZigBee: IEEE 802.15.4
- Antenna: PCB board with antenna
- Security mode: WPA/WPA2
- Encryption type: AES-128
- Applicable place: Indoor
- Working temperature: -10℃~40℃
- Working humidity: 5%-95% RH, non-condensing
- Working height: Less than 2000m