MD8013-K00 K-Type Thermocouple Input Transmitter Unit
K-Type Thermocouple input transmitter for MD8000 series.
The MD 8000 series is a system that measures and monitors the recorded data sent wirelessly from up to 360 transmitters via receivers connected on Ethernet.
Model Number: MD8013-K00
- Measurement range: -200 to 800℃
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.1% rdg or ±0.5℃, whichever is larger
- Resolution: 0.1℃
- Measuring cycle: 5s, 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 2h, 3h
- Storage capacity: 16,000 data / channel
- Protection Level: IP64
- Radio Range (approx) : 100m indoor, 400m ourdoor
- Wireless type: ISM (NBTC SDoC applied)
- Power Input: AA battery x 2
- External size: 95 x 65 x 33 mm
- Weight: 130g (excluding battery)